- Words of Jesus in red text
- End-of-verse cross-reference system
- Full-color maps
- Paragraph-format text with section headings
- Readable, 8-point type—while an average text size among all Bibles, 8-point is a larger text size than most other compact Bibles
- Gilded page edges
- Presentation page
View King James Bible:
The Illustrated Children’s Bible is the perfect picture and storybook for young ones and an ideal first reader your children will treasure.
Lead your child into a lifetime love of the Bible with this colorful storybook.
With nearly 300 beautiful two-page illustrations to capture even the youngest child’s imagination and heart, this vast collection of the Bible’s most-loved stories is just right for sharing together or reading alone throughout the day.
- Red Letter,
- Hundreds of same-page annotations by C.I. Scofield,
- Book introductions with info on authorship,
- Cross-referencing system,
- Topical index to Scofield’s annotations,
- Two-column text with center-column references,
- Verse numbers flush with margins.
- Note: No Maps in Large Print Edition.